- First, join us on Saturday morning, Dec 5th for Breakfast in Bethlehem. Be a tour guide, help with crafts, or serve food/drinks to our neighborhood families! Meet in the PHUMC gym at 7:30am.
- Then, don’t forget to bring money for our annual Shop and Wrap! Sunday morning, Dec. 6th we will meet in the phyouth room at 10am and caravan to Target to buy gifts for our Wakefield students for Christmas. phyouth are sponsoring 12 children this year, so be generous! *parents, we will need extra drivers, if you are available to help, let us know!
- Finally, we have our 2nd Winter Peace Rehearsal during youth on Sunday night! Even if you don’t want a speaking part, we need you there for help, support, etc… See you at 5:30pm for dinner!
- Winter Peace – Our phyouth Christmas worship service will be on Sunday, Dec. 13th at 6pm. phyouth need to be at the church at 4:30 for dinner and final run-through
- phyouth Christmas Parties – Sunday, Dec. 20th! Confirmation, 12:15pm @ US Pizza (Hillcrest); 7th/8th Grade, 5pm-6:30pm @ the Hartsfields’ home; 9th-12th Grade, 6:30pm-8pm @ the Thompsons’ home. Look for an invitation in the mail with directions!
7:30am Breakfast Club @ Chick Fil A (Markham)
7:30am Breakfast in Bethlehem (parent and youth volunteers meet in the gym)
9am Worship (we encourage all youth and parents who are driving to worship at 9 so that we can continue shopping/wrapping into the 11:00 hour)
10am meet in the phyouth room to go to Target – don’t forget to bring your donations!
11am finish up shopping and come back to the church to wrap and sort our gifts for the Wakefield students we are sponsoring.