He will also be presenting his vision of the Church in a luncheon following the 11am service. If you would like to attend the lunch, call the church office at 501-664-3600 to make a reservation.
Sunday afternoon we will put our faith into action by leading worship at the Methodist Family Health youth and family home. Meet at 2pm in Jay’s office. We will be back around 4:30/4:45.
Sunday night we will be looking at #hashtagtheology – what are the sound-byte Christian views on various age-old church topics, using a video of an interview with Shane. It will be fun and provocative!
- phyouth family potluck – November 22nd @ 5:30pm in Wesley Hall. phyouth ministries will supply the main course and rolls. What to bring:
- 6th Grade – Salads
- 7th/8th Grade – veggies/Sides
- 9th-12th Grade – Desserts
- Everyone – Money for a special phyouth offering to benefit El Zo’calo Immigrant Center
- Breakfast in Bethlehem – Saturday, December 5th. Help us serve local families and guide them through the first Christmas. (phyouth are needed from 7:30am in the gym until 10am.)
- Shop and Wrap – December 6th. phyouth and friends should worship at the 9am service and then meet in the phyouth room before caravaning to Target to shop for our 12 Christmas children. Bring $$ that morning to contribute to the cause.
6:30pm – Act Groups for all ages. Meet in the phyouth room before breaking into smaller groups
10am Sunday School
12pm Lunch in the Great Hall with Shane Claiborne (to make reservations call: 501-664-3600)
2pm Methodist Family Health Worship (meet in Jay’s office)
5:15pm Prison Ministry with Jimmy – meet in the lower parking deck
5:30pm phyouth group – #hashtagtheology
Have a wonderful week! Let us know if you have any questions.
Peace and Love,
Jennie and Jay