To celebrate the month of October with the rest of the Western world, we are going to take a look at Ghosts during the next 3 phyouth groups. Specifically, the ghosts we read about in the Bible. This is the stuff of campfire legends, people! We hope you will join us as we marvel over the mystery and the spooky we find in God’s story and throughout scripture.
- Refuge – It’s not too late to sign up! Follow the link: http://accym.org/refuge/ and register your student asap before it’s full!
- Act Groups this Wednesday! Come join us as we dig deeper in faith and fellowship and love of God.
- Connect the Rock Youth Choir – We want everyone that possibly can to participate in a 7 week United Methodist youth choir called Connect the Rock! We will rehearse in our choir room after the 11am worship service for 4 weeks and then sing at the three participating church’s 9am worship service. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to sing with youth from PHUMC, Trinity, and FUMC. See you at 12:00-1:30pm this Sunday, October 4.
- Mission/Service Opportunities!
- PEEPs – Come be a friend to children with special needs for an evening (Saturday, Oct. 3rd, 5pm-8pm ) while their parents have a night out! Contact Cindy Burns (email@example.com) to find out more.
- Nursing Home Ministry – Share neighborly love with our PHUMC church family in nursing facilities or home-bound this Sunday at 2pm! Meet in the phyouth room to make cards. We will leave around 3pm and be back to the church around 4:30.
6.30pm Act Groups – All students* grades 6-12th meet for discipleship and accountability. Bring a friend and your dinner to eat while we gather!
*7/8th grade boys will meet starting in two weeks (Oct 14th)
5pm PEEPs service opportunity! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
10am Sunday School (meet in the phyouth room)
12pm CtheR Youth Choir in the choir room at PHUMC
2pm phyouth Nursing Home ministry (meet in the phyouth room)
5.30pm phyouth group featuring Ghosts
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Stay plugged in – let us know how we can support you and your family!