I’m not saying Sunday’s Seniors and Seniors Bingo Night with the Primetimers will be as intense as Gladys looks here…
Well, maybe that’s exactly what I’m saying. Our wonderful Primetimers are excited to be playing bingo with our phyouth this Sunday night to celebrate the graduating class of 2015, but they don’t like to lose! Come and spend some time getting to know the wisdom and grace of a different generation in our church family. Sunday night 5:30pm, Wesley Hall.
- Senior Sunday: This Sunday, May 3rd in both 11am services (New Heights and Sanctuary). Seniors: be in the chapel at 10:30am Sunday morning
- Confirmation Interviews: If you want to be confirmed, you must be interviewed by one of our pastors! Interviews will be scheduled Monday-Thursday, May 4-14 based on availability. Call 664-3600 and ask for Cathy Englade.
- Confirmation Pictures for the Tower: Must be turned in by May 4th or they will not be featured.
- Confirmation Day: May 17th, in the 9am services (New Heights and Sanctuary). Email Jay if you have a preference, otherwise you will be placed based on need.
6:30pm – LAST Small Group of the school year!
- 7/8th – meet at PHUMC with Jennie! Bring dinner or a snack if you like
- 9/10th – meet at Taziki’s with Jay!
9am Regular Worship
10am Sunday School
10:15am Confirmands rehearse to sing for seniors in the Sanctuary
10:30am Seniors meet in Shamblin Chapel
11am Seniors recognized in Worship
12pm Senior Banquet and slide show
5:30pm Seniors and Seniors! Bingo with the Primetimers
7:15pm Senior High Bible Study with Jimmy Faulkner
Have a wonderful week!