This week the senior high is traveling to the Ozark mountain oasis that is SOTO (don’t worry middle school–you’ll get to see it at Refuge!). The theme for the retreat closes out our series What’s Your Jam? with “Am I wrong?” Please be in prayer for our senior high youth as we prepare for a weekend of introspection and deepened faith. Also, we’re going to have a lot of fun, too!
Other notable things for phyouth:
- 6th-9th graders: sign up for Refuge on accym.org asap! We already have a great group going and you don’t want to miss out on this weekend. The cost is $130 and the dates are Nov. 7th-9th.
- No phyouth this Sunday! We will resume on October 5th, with our first nursing ministry visits starting that afternoon followed by regular youth programming.
- Basketball Registration Begins October 1st! Be on the look out for forms and mailings!
6:30pm–Girl’s Small Groups
- 7th/8th Grade Girls-meet at Newk’s with Stacie Wickliffe
- 9th/10th Grade Girls-meet at PHUMC in the Sunday school area with Jennie Williams
5:30pm–Fall Retreat: meet on the upper parking deck with your bags and your medical release forms! Eat before you come – no food or drink will be allowed on the bus.
9 or 11am Worship in New Heights or Sanctuary
10am Sunday School–meet in the youth room for announcements
1pm–Senior High return from Fall Retreat
NO YOUTH SUNDAY NIGHT!
Have a great week!
Jennie and Jay