The Early Bird cost is $135, but the discount ends on Sept. 18th and the price goes up to $150, so be sure to register soon – as spots will also fill up quickly!
Here’s how to get registered: (Disclaimer: We apologize that the registration process is a little confusing! We’ve done our best to provide step-by-step instructions, but please let us know if you have any questions):
- Go to http://accym.org/product/refuge/.
- Once you’ve added 1 (or more if needed) person to your cart, select “View Cart.” Below “Cart Totals” is a red box that reads “Proceed to Checkout.” Select it.
- Fill out all of the required information. Where it asks for Church Name be sure to put “Pulaski Heights UMC.” We are in the Central District. Also, be sure to select the Nov. 11-13 weekend. We will not be taking students the first weekend.
- Select the option to pay via credit card and select the red box below to Continue to Payment.
- Once you have successfully registered, fill out the Medical Release Form attached here: medical-form-refuge-2016. Please return this form to Jay or Cathy.
Again, we apologize for the complicated process as we partner with ACCYM in getting students registered for Conference events. If you have any questions, please call Jay!