Or so says One Republic. What does Jesus say? Come to our Sunday night meeting for our final night of “What’s Your Jam?” and let’s look at One Republic’s “Love Runs Out” to see how these words speak about our faith. We so appreciate all of you for showing up and being an important part of phyouth.
1. Fall Retreat (Sept. 26-28th) $$$ is due this Wednesday, September 17! Bring a check by the church or mail it to 4823 Woodlawn, 72205 attn: Jennie Williams. If you have not signed up we need to know that you want to go now!
2. Refuge (Nov. 7-9th) registration continues (until all the spots fill up, which is usually pretty quickly). Follow this link to register and pay online: accym.org/events/refuge.
3. This week is our first Prison Ministry led by Jimmy Faulkner for the school year. All high school students are encouraged to participate if you are interested. No tank tops or shorts please. See below for more information.
6:30pm-Girls small group
- 7/8th grade-meet at PHUMC. Bring snacks or dinner!
- 9/10th grade-meet at Panera off University!
9/11am-Worship in New Heights or Sanctuary
10am-Sunday school, meet in phyouth room
4:45pm-Prison Ministry: (9th-12th) meet in the lower parking deck at PHUMC
5:30pm-What’s Your Jam? “Love Runs Out”: snack supper starts at 5:30 and youth programming begins at 6pm
Have a great week! Let us know how we can be there for you.
Jennie and Jay